Thursday 19 September 2024

We're Back!

 


Gordon Bennet, every week another techy change that I can't get my head round. Suddenly the crop function on my photos program seems to have decided not to work anymore, despite telling me I am in focus and in crop tab. Not that it ever bothered to tell me those things before. I wish it didn't tell me them now, but just let me get on with cropping my pics....

Anyway that is why there is rather more white desk on the photo above than I would have liked; there should be more of The Bunny Isabel, and in particular more of her dress which I made ages ago but haven't previously shown because there are several others and some skirts as well, but they all need buttons. There was going to be a whole fashion parade but it seems seaming the back of small dresses and skirts and then attaching teeny tiny buttons isn't something that floats my boat every day. Or, judging by current experience, even once a month. 

We had a good time away, got back late last night just in time for the funeral of our friend-who-didn't- quite-make-90 which was today. Since we got back from that  we've been in prepare for the decorator mode and we've done quite well, hence taking five minutes to do my blog. I need to keep on top of it because we had a great time away, and there's lots to tell. Just not today. 

1 comment: