Saturday 18 May 2024

Happy mail - but not wool

So I've been doing a little bit of cross stitch recently and I had in mind to do some small 'one day' designs from a magazine and then I could be rid of the magazine. This has been a vague idea for  awhile and is the reason that I took advantage of an offer of a linen taster pack; five 8 x 8 " pieces in different colours. And  then I added a magnetic needle minder for good measure because however much you tell yourself you're not going to leave a needle to go rusty in your fabric and in the design area in a piece of work you then neglect for months or even years - it does happen. You can imagine how I know.  Plus it was cute. 

Voila!


The grey one second from the left has a sparkly thread in it so I don't know that I'll be using that any time soon; but the others are very nice. I'm pleased with them. And the mouse. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm a big fan of needle minders. At the last count, I had 6 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete