Saturday 13 April 2024

More Happy Mail

Yes, the club yarns from Erin at Henny Penny Makes have arrived. 

First up is the  Little Grey Cells club,  themed around Agatha Christie's Poirot books. The first quarter is The Mysterious Affair at Styles. 



I have been waiting for several weeks for the designer to release the blanket pattern I wanted to use these club yarns in, and the yarn arrived yesterday and the pattern was released today so that was good timing. 

Then there is the minis club, this year themed around the Colours of the Seashore. 


L to R  March, February January - because I hadn't realised I should have rotated the photo before I uploaded it to the blog. These will also be going into  a blanket but I haven't bought that pattern for that one yet. 
 
So the arrival of those has derailed the de-stash numbers a bit! but hopefully by the end of the month that will have sorted itself out. I'm in the  middle of a fun colourwork destash project just now, but I might just make a start on the Little Grey Cells blanket this week because it's basically garter stitch and will make a nice rest from the vagaries of the colourwork now and again. 


1 comment: