Friday 5 April 2024

Happy Mail

Happy mail can really only mean one thing, can't it? The yarn has started arriving. 

Today was the Yarn  and Book Club Spring Quarter from Beehive Yarns. I doubt I would have ordered this had it not been for the fact that the book was Anne of Green Gables, a perennial favourite. So the idea is you get some yarn themed around the book, a nice copy of the book itself and some little extras. 

Here it all is


The book and a book mark, some tea and some chocolate (white chocolate with raspberries - yum!) two flowery stickers, two daisy shaped needle stoppers, a small project bag, a pin that says 'Kindred Spirits', a wooden needle gauge marked with US and MM needle sizes plus 15cms and 6 inches. And of course the yarn which is gorgeous. Beth at beehive Yarns has a great eye for my sort of colour.

I did haver about buying it originally but I'm so glad I did. Apart from anything else I had a miserable morning being quite poorly so as you can imagine this cheered me up no end. (Except for the thought that this month that is yarn in and so far there is no yarn out. But we're only at 5th of the month and there are two projects very near to completion, so that should start righting itself very soon. 

and yes there will be more about Stockholm soon. 

1 comment: