Tuesday 5 March 2024

The jury's still out

 on the Hotel Chocolat velvetiser. It's very smart


and the drink it produces is indeed smooth and velvety. It's also quite tasteless. This may be to do with our choice of their sachets; we opted for milky and perhaps we should have opted for something with a higher cacao content, 

I was musing this over with a facebook/RL friend, who we discussed the purchase with way back in September when we met up in Yorkshire, since we knew he had one, and he offered to send us some alternatives. They arrived today, hurrah! so looking forward to giving them a go. 


Not quite sure what postie will have made of the top line of the address, where friend had written 'Essential Chocolate Supplies'.


3 comments:

  1. Well, what a letdown! I hope the essential supplies taste better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still umming and ahhing about a Velvetiser so I await your further comments with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must consult the google-thing and find out what one of these actually IS (no danger of me wanting one as I can only rarely eat or drink chocolate due to migraine). But I am curious . . .

    ReplyDelete