Sunday 3 March 2024

Antiques and Curios

 was the name of the jigsaw puzzle I bought while we were away and I finished it yesterday.


It didn't take long because it's only 500 pieces. Next up is a very tricky looking one that I got for Christmas, but it won;t be started for a few days. 

In other news we have been trapped in the house (not literally although it feels like it) since we got back due to the absolutely foul weather; very cold winds and heavy intermittent showers - although I'm not personally convinced the showers were exactly intermittent. However, although the forecast is promising us gale force winds and heavy showers again today neither are currently present so after we've finished the current cup of coffee we are off out for some fresh air and a modicum of exercise. 


2 comments:

  1. Strike while the iron is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the intermittent bit being rather inaccurate!

    ReplyDelete