Tuesday 13 June 2023

Some Finished Stuff

Before I start on several days worth of Paris related blog posts I thought I'd put some craft projects on record.

Firstly I did get this finished eventually


a couple of months behind schedule sadly, which has thrown off my cross stitch plans for the year, but I'm not beating myself up too much because I've done two other small cross stitch projects that weren't in the plan but are now done,  and more to the point were used; for my project bag and my friend's card respectively. So that's a win. 

Then there were some socks for the OH. The yarn was part of Laura The Lonely Knitter's Dr Who Collection. The colour is called 'I'm burning up a planet just to say goodbye'. pattern Hermione's Everyday Socks. 


And finally not really a 'craft' project but a jigsaw, The World of the Brontës. I purchased this in Inverness recently. I havered as  readers will know that my opinion of the Brontës, as people and writers, is quite low, but it was such a lovely picture that in the end I couldn't resist. 


Very enjoyable to do, and definitely a keeper. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour socks - that scene always makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it would me move me more if it weren't Rose/Billy Piper, but honestly wasn't Tennant just the best Dr Who EVER?

    ReplyDelete