Tuesday 27 December 2022

The Fourth Advent

 I made reference to this earlier, but didn't post much about it as it was a bit different to my others.  I'm in a swap group in Ravelry which concentrates largely on recycling and making, rather than buying stuff for swapping, and there's a very small budget for their monthly swaps. I have found it challenging, but fun in the few months since I  joined. 

For Advent this year they ran a Secret Santa type swap where we all sent our giftee 4 parcels, one to be opened on each Saturday in Advent within an overall budget or the four of £20. When mine came they looked like this when they came out of the box 


So that was four new project bags right there, before I opened anything! 

And as  opened them I found the following 

week 1 


week 2





week 3 

and week 4 

It was a really lovely and quite exciting experience and I'm hoping they do it again next year.  


1 comment: