Saturday 31 December 2022

Finishing up the Advents

I thought I should probably just post pictures of the last few days of the advent calendars, before we're into the New Year and it all seems a bit late. 

The Arran Aromatics one 


I was very pleased with my AA advent which contained not only a bottle each of eau de toilette and an eau de parfum, but no fewer than three candles, as well as a selection of shower gel, shampoo, body lotion and conditioner in six different fragrances. It was a delight.

The final days of the yarn advent looked like this 


and as you can see the OH had added in the optional full skein and mini for Christmas Eve, both of which I intend to incorporate into the advent project. I was really pleased with this too; Beth at Beehive Yarns does some wonderful colours. I was rather shocked to receive e-mails/hear on podcasts  from at least two dyers I follow that their 2023 Advents are either on sale, or going on sale in the next week. Various phrases came to mind, of which 'jumping the gun' was the most polite. 

I will see you on the other side of the New Year divide.

1 comment:

  1. Our local Co-Op was selling hot cross buns, labelled "Happy Easter", on Boxing Day 🤬🤬🤬

    ReplyDelete