Saturday 8 October 2022

Well I finally found some energy somewhere

last week and used it up mainly on the crafting table. I made some Christmas tags and a Halloween card both for swaps



I finished a pair of socks for myself which were part of a Halloween Knitalong, These qualified because the yarn colour was Godric's Glory and the label told me that Godric was a character in HBO's series True Blood which is all about vampires apparently. Who knew? Not me. Nice socks though.


I did a jigsaw puzzle, not a particularly challenging one but I wasn't really up for jigsaw challenges. I'd done this one before and enjoyed it, so I did it again. 


And a couple of bits of knitting from earlier in the year that never made it here. First up a top down short sleeved top which I tried to get finished to take to Wales - the knitting was done but it took too long to dry when I blocked it for me to be able to take it. Shame as it would have come in handy as  the weather in Wales was glorious. As it hasn't been since we returned to Orkney. Certainly not lovely enough  to wear a t-shirt type top. Next year perhaps....?


And another pair of socks I made for myself with a skein of wool bought for me for my birthday by my grandsons. 

I've also been doing some very fiddly cross stitch but there's no point in posting a picture of that. It's so fiddly that even if  I posted a picture only once a week it would be hard to see the progress made. 


2 comments:

  1. So relieved to hear you’re feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved to feel it. I kept telling myself it would all sort itself, but as you know that is sometimes easy to say but difficult to believe.

      Delete