Monday 17 October 2022

At Last! New Nails!

 



All my previous nail art had to be cleaned off before surgery and after my surgery the girl who does my nails was ill for several weeks so I have been walking around with 'naked' finger tips for a long while. Odd to think that a couple of years ago that was standard. I daresay the breather did them good. 

I had originally planned to have a post op celebratory theme with streamers and balloons and such but by the time they were done the op. was long behind me and I wasn't feeling all that celebratory about it   really, so I went with the season and had Halloween ones instead. Hence the bright orange background and black stamps. 

They are bright and shiny and I love them: I also think I'm developing a bit of a thing for ravens!

2 comments:

  1. Huggin is pleased to hear about the Raven bit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long-standing, deep-rooted passion for all kinds of corvids xx

    ReplyDelete