Wednesday 4 August 2021

Happy Birthday To Me

 


The blog is on hold just now because I  find I really don't like blogging without photos, and I have no way of transferring photographs from my camera to my tablet. I am sure there is a way, but I'm struggling with very slow internet speeds and also trying to learn how to take photos with  my new smartphone (for which read the OH's old one. ) I can't deny that a smartphone is actually quite a nice thing to have,  now that I've got one, but I would never have gone out and bought one 'for my own self' as my Danish pen friend would say. 

Anyway this photo was taken by the OH this morning as we took a walk around the lake adjacent to the property where we are staying and it's quite a nice one so possibly worth all the hassle of getting it from his phone to my tablet and then on to here. 

We're off shortly for a celebratory lunch with his brother, their cousin and his wife and I'm looking  forward to it. 

I get home next week and then there will be lots of things to catch up on - and lots of photos to share. 

1 comment: