Thursday 17 June 2021

I Like Coffee, I Like Tea ....

 but it's the coffee we're concerned with just now. 

Orkney boasts its own coffee roastery and we occasionally buy their beans, but as they're (obviously) not carried in the local Tesco it can be a bit tricky remembering to go where we can get hold of them. So much easier just to pick a bag of beans from the supermarket shelf and chuck it in the trolley.  Which is partly why I recently took out one of their subscriptions. 

For six months you get two packets of coffee a month sent through the post, different ones depending on what they are roasting at the time, and our first package arrived this morning. 


As you can see there are also some not-quite-tasting notes. We're looking forward to trying the coffee out. 

Here's a random photo of The Cat Lorenzo. We came home from somewhere the other day and he decided  to explore the inside of the car. He says he much prefers this freestyle wandering round the front to being confined to a cat carrier in the back.  


And on our walk last evening I took this photo and I'm posting it simply because I.m really quite proud of it. 



 

1 comment: