Friday 11 October 2019

Baking Subscription September

There is one more Felt post still to come but I thought I'd mix it up a little bit, mainly because I've yet to take the photo for it. I do however have a photo for the September baking subscription.


I know, they look a bit of a mess. Blueberry and cashew buns. I made them when son no. 1 was here, he read out the recipe for me. I like this, as it gives me company in the kitchen while I'm baking. They tasted delicious, although as so often, if I were doing them again  would leave out the cashew nuts. I assume they are there for texture but there was a crunchy top on the buns anyway so not really needed. 

No, April's box is still not done and nor is August's. I've sort of left August's as it is for custard cream biscuits and if I were asked to list the top ten things I didn't want to bake I suspect that custard cream biscuits would be on it, and quite high up. Although possibly home made custard creams are nicer than the bought variety. 

1 comment: