Friday 8 March 2019

Just Catching a Moment - and meet Hoops!


This is Hoops. No idea where the name came from, it just occurred to me,  but he was my Valentine's present from the OH. Not that we do Valentine's Day, generally, although some years we exchange cards. And some years we don't. Anyway this came up apparently on one of his trips to the Lego site, and it appealed so he bought it for me. Wasn't that nice? 

It wasn't too much trouble to make, although there was an unfeasibly large number of bits to put together many of which cannot be seen in the finished article. I could quite get into this Lego thing, after the you-know-what.

A propos of which, it's  a continuing struggle but I made good progress today, unlike yesterday, and I sincerely hope I ill make even better progress tomorrow. Today the strain was showing for my poet in North Africa. Tomorrow he reaches Italy where he writes a lot of very good poetry very quickly, sees some horrible stuff and sends a postcard to a mate from Rome. Riveting stuff. 

In other news we have continuing car woes, and I'm getting very worried about whether we will be able to take the car to Glasgow at the end of the month. We have no option about taking ourselves, but it's so much easier in the car than depending on ay of the alternatives. 

1 comment:

  1. I’ve just got another Lego set - a medieval market!

    ReplyDelete