Thursday 14 February 2019

Still Sick

In fact so sick that I went to the doctor on Monday. He reassured me that what I have is just a 'viral infection', told me to take more paracetamol which would help with symptoms, and that I would start to feel better in about a week, and come back if I start to feel worse. 

That is not meant to sound dismissive as it was reassuring to know that I wasn't harbouring something nasty and going to end up in hospital - and yes, I really did feel that bad. 

I do have other things  to post about but they will have to wait ....

The OH is a few days ahead on this road and he is sounding and feeling better so that's a good sign. Not better as in 'back to full health' but better as in 'no longer coughing like his insides are trying to escape thorough his throat.

On which less than salubrious image I will leave you with an appropriate internet picture for the day. 



Image result for chocolates and roses

1 comment:

  1. There’s a particularly nasty bug going round at present. I hope you escape its clutches soon!

    ReplyDelete