Tuesday 3 July 2018

Baking Subscription June

I have an awful feeling that we're headed for a long string of book posts, because although I read slowly these days I seem to be getting through quite a few books, but for today we're talking baking. The June baking club box was Strawberry and Almond Squares. This involved making a compote, which I suppose I could count as something new I've done in 2018 but I'm not going to because it wasn't a hop, skip and a jump off making jam so I feel it doesn't really count as something 'new'. 

Anyway this is what they looked like, or at least one of them


and I have to say they were delicious. Definitely one to make again.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the look of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my very first time that I am visiting here and I’m truly pleasurable to see everything at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff.

    ReplyDelete