Wednesday 15 February 2017

It'll Have to be Tomorrow

I have no time or energy today to rant about Apple Tree Yard, because I spent most of the day  slaving over a hot keyboard. To some effect I might add, because the first draft of Part 3 of my thesis got finished today and  sent off to my supervisors.
 
To clarfy what a big deal this is, my thesis is in three parts, plus an Introduction and a Conclusion so I now have all three major bits in draft form.
 
Let's ignore for now that Parts 1 and 2 both need a complete re-write and I'm not at all sure I know how to re-write Part 1. We will just rejoice that Part 3 is gone and  I'm having a few days off. Apart from anything else it will give my fingertips a wee rest.
 
Tomorrow I am spending several hours with a friend who came up to Orkney today for her Ph D viva. All was well, and I'm looking forward to a detailed review of the horror that was the viva to prepare  me for something similar next year. And catching up with some of the rest of her life as well before we deliver her to the airport for her homeward flight.
 
Tomorrow should be - A Good Day.

1 comment: