Thursday 17 March 2016

Yes I Is Back

In fact I've been back for about 10 days and I do feel bad that I haven't blogged but I spent three days catching up with post and working my way though a very long To Do List which had built up in my absence. Although considering the length of the To Do list I worked through before we went I'm not quite sure how that happened. I then got totally whacked from behind by the jet lag which refused to be ignored for any longer. Once I'd sort of crawled out from underneath that I have been lost in the depths of a draft chapter of my thesis, and I'm still there, although fingers crossed, slowly working my way out.

I will be back, blogging at no doubt inordinate  length about the trip, which was fantabulous by the way, in due course. Meanwhile to whet your appetites, here's a photo of Sydney, surely one of the great cities of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment