Thursday 11 February 2016

Wot? Already?

Yes, already. Tomorrow we start the long trip to Australia, although we'll just get as far as London on the first day. Fly out to Sydney on Saturday night.

I haven't been allowing myself to get particularly excited about it because various things have conspired to make me fear that we would not get to go, but that all seems to be sorted and now I am starting to really look forward to it, although it has crept up on me somewhat.
 
This is the longest trip we have ever planned to Oz and also the most exciting. Five days in Sydney, followed by a flight to Darwin, a two day trip to the Kakadu National Park, then a trip on The Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide, followed by a week with our friends in New South Wales.
 
It will take me months to blog that lot when we get back! On the up side there should be shed loads of fantastic pictures.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: