Thursday 2 May 2013

Masterchef The Final

Or 'Go Natalie' as I have it in my head.

Tonight is the final stage of The Final. Only three days(!). Could they not have found a way to drag it out even further? I am honestly quite amazed that Larkin, previously as you will recall considered in this house to be the most likely winner, is still in the competition. About three weeks ago he started to run backwards while the other two continued to progress more or less onwards and upwards. Anyway, having got the first two pointless stages of the final out of the way, which served no purpose except to make me wish that places were easier and quicker to get to from Orkney* we will be glued to the TV this evening to see who wins. All I'm saying is that if it's not Natalie, there's no justice.
 
*Specifically in this instance, Florence. I have wanted to go to Florence for many years, although given that I have a husband who is unwilling to cross a border into either France or Italy, it's not happening any time soon. A girl can dream though, and when Florence, or indeed any of the other cities on my 'one day' list pop up on TV, it does remind me I still have lots of places to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment