Saturday 25 November 2023

So, Yesterday

we did not discuss A Surfeit of Advents, because we had in quick succession, a long drawn out period of anxiety over a Missing Cat, rejoicing over a Returned Cat, concern over a Suddenly Very Poorly Cat and finally sorrow over a Cat who had Left Us. 

Lorenzo was very special and we will miss him. For  those not familiar with the story of how we came to be adopted by Lorenzo you can read it  here 

And here is one of the last pictures I took of him 


R I P 

2 comments:

  1. Anne, I'm so sorry. He was such a character. RIP Lorenzo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to hear that (I've not commented before but have been reading for a while). A really beautiful cat and it sounds as if he loved you a lot to run away to you three times, and was much cosseted by you (I have a human-chicken-eating cat too). They leave such an absence behind them. Sending good wishes.

    ReplyDelete