Monday 20 November 2023

A Little Bit of Christmas Cross Stitch

So I regularly get a cross stitch magazine and it always comes with a little kit to stitch; sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, sometimes I start and then get bored and give up. These ones, which are from October I think, I actually stitched and made up. 



Definitely somewhere on the cuteness scale. 

If you're wondering why the snowman one is separate and has a picture all to itself it's because it was finished, attached to a present and then sent away before the others had been assembled. 

There are a couple of other small Christmass-y things from the same issue that  I'd like to stitch but I doubt I'll have time to get them done for this year. But who knows? 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that was from me - I forgot to log in!

      Delete