Thursday 28 September 2023

Lergy Squared

Oh dear. As I had promised myself I took things easy for a couple of days. Tuesday I was feeling so much better that I did a few things, including taking some post to the post box on foot.  Big mistake. Sore throat has disappeared, place taken by really heavy cold and chesty cough. I managed to drag myself out of bed half an hour ago, so about quarter past four in the afternoon, having passed the rest of the day curled up with a bottle of cough mixture, a large box of tissues and a new audible book so badly read by Robert Glenister that I fell asleep every ten minutes. I dragged myself up to nibble a couple of cracker biscuits and my place in the bed was immediately taken by both the cats so I am now barred by the OH from doing anything that might upset them, such as trying to get back into bed to coddle my cough. 

I should have been blogging about our unexpected day in York but I haven't the energy. However as I don't like to do posts without photos, here's one of The Cat Lorenzo I took recently.  




No comments:

Post a Comment