Thursday 15 October 2020

Well, that was quick ....

Remember that I said I had cast on a sock during the men's French Open Final? I finished them yesterday. And this despite doing all the usual things that I  do during the day, plus starting the reading for a new course I am doing in the New Year and going out to the hairdressers yesterday afternoon. (And thank goodness I did because who knows what will be happening to hairdressers once the First Minister has made her most recent announcements this afternoon? We don't want the hair gong back to the state it was in after lockdown!) In a spirit of optimism however I made appointments for the OH to have is hair cut next week, and for my own pre-Christmas hair-do at the beginning of December. 

Meanwhile back to the socks. This is the second ball of the Pairfect yarn my sister bought for my birthday., and these ones are deffo for me. The pink is very bright, but the grey balances it out and anyway, what's wrong with a little neon pink? 

A picture? But of course. 




1 comment: