Friday 16 November 2018

I Bought a Hat


I'm not going to say 'isn't it gorgeous?' because I suspect that one woman's hat meat is another woman's hat poison but I love it, which presumably is why I bought it despite the fact that I very rarely wear hats and when I do it is mostly to keep off the weather. This is more likely to take wing in the wind that protect me from it so it will be reserved for calm days, as well as general looking-at-and-marvelling-that-I-am-a-proper-hat owner. 

But like my hair cur it is very Phryne Fisher , of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries fame. It's  shame I don't suit the shape of 1920s dresses, but the hair and the hats I can do! 
Image result for miss fisher's murder mysteries cast

2 comments:

  1. *Very* Phryne! And such a gorgeous colour - will there be a photo of you wearing it? 😉😉 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like its been felted.

    ReplyDelete