Wednesday 11 April 2018

And I'm off....

for a flying visit to Yorkshire. I rather regret committing to it actually but it's been in the diary for months and I'm booked on tonight's overnight ferry to Aberdeen and thence to Yorkshire.

Initially it was going to be a longer trip with time after Yorkshire in Glasgow, joined by the OH and doing several interesting and exciting things  in the Central Belt. 

Circumstances to do with a sick neighbour and a sick cat mean that the OH will not be gong anywhere and I am on my own and coming back directly from Leeds in about a week's time. 

I know I will enjoy it once I'm actually doing it, since everything I have arranged to do is fun and enjoyable and I really need to get more of a grip and get used to doing stuff on my own again - I mean, how hard can it be?, I used to do lots of things on my own, as this blog attests, but oh, it's hard to contemplate just at the moment. 

However I will be back here next Tuesday night and hopefully back in blogging mode a couple of days after that. 

1 comment: