Sunday 21 January 2018

Baking Club Box Two


And this was granola topped blueberry muffins and they look like this

 
well that's half of them, and they taste delicious. 

Once they were in the oven I checked the recipe for  what it said  the preparation time would be and laughed like a drain when I saw it said 20 Minutes. 20 minutes in whose universe? It took me half of that time to 'finely chop the pecan nuts' and that was with a specially sharpened knife that went through them like butter. 

Since my standard muffin tin only takes 12 and the mixture makes 18 I was obliged to use my silicon muffin 'tin' as well. I have yet to try and decant the muffin from this, but foresee a fair mess of spilt granola topping. I may be wrong .... 

And now a whole four weeks before the next box arrives .... 

2 comments:

  1. They do look really scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you lived nearer I'd have given you one. We inched our way over snowy roads and paths yesterday to distribute seven of them to friends ...

    ReplyDelete