Monday 31 July 2017

We is back ...

... and I am exhausted. I had an uppy downy time, and am quite glad we are now fixed in Orkney for a month before we need to go away again. Very aware that I am behind  in writing up Canada, Project 60 stuff etc and also very aware that it seem likely I will miss my target of 60 new things by my birthday which is, unbelievably, on Friday. However I won't stress about it, but extend the deadline to the end of the year if I need to as I have something else in mind for next year but don't want to start it before January.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the number of things I need to do to catch up with myself but I hope I'll have managed that as well by the end of the week. We can only do our best and hope. 

Meanwhile the cats are very clingy and whiny due to our absence. I tried to walk to the local shop earlier today and had to come back as I was being followed by all three of them, and none f them could have made it all the way there and back in this heat. The phrase 'herding cats' was much in my mind as I tried to get them back off the road and up the drive! 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, they missed you - as have I! Good to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete