Tuesday 18 July 2017

Falling Silent, on a Temporary Basis

And yes, that does mean we are off on our travels again.

We are only going to Englandshire, but rather a long way south, in fact about as far as you can get without floating off into the Channel, for some of it. The OH is taking half the contents of his office, including, I kid you not, his printer, because he is off to Organise His Mother who has just moved into a residential home and has Things that need Sorting and which will include Lots of Letters. 

I am going to the Gaskell Society Conference which this time is in Portsmouth, followed by a few days with my sister in Cheltenham.

I have packed rather more for 12 days away in England than I packed for two weeks in Canada, which probably means that even more of my packed clothes will come back having enjoyed a 12 day holiday during which they have seen nothing but the inside of my suitcase. 

My birthday is getting rapidly closer, and that will mark the end of Project 60. I have quite a few Project 60 things  to catch up with blog wise, but I have to say it looks as though getting to 60 might be, as the Duke of Wellington would have it, a damn close run thing. We'll see. 

1 comment: