Sunday 14 August 2016

The Other Pair


So a normal sized pair of socks in the same pattern as the Really Ugly Pair but in a yarn with just very subtle colour variations. Nice, yes? I am slightly reconciled to the pattern but it won't become a staple.

Having suffered nightmares about the possibility of running out of wool before I finished the others, I am rather surprised to discover that I still have about half a skein (41g) of this left one left after knitting this pair. Of course they are much much smaller. I will have to think of something to do with the extra, that's too much to put into the leftovers drawer for the scrap blanket I am going to make for the cats 'one day'.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour! What a lot to have left over, though - it must have fantastic yardage 😄 H xx

    ReplyDelete