Wednesday 1 April 2015

And here's the sock

 
 
that I promised a few days back when we were all sunk in gloom. Well I was. Hopefully most of the rest of you weren't!
 
 
This is the last of the three balls of schoppelwolle zauberball that the OH picked out about a year ago in Pittenweem and I'm pleased to think that I have got round to knitting them all up. Not that it makes much of a dent in the sock wool mountain, but every little helps.
 
And yes, posting here is totally a displacement activity because I am determined to redo my conference abstract today but I'm having very little luck with getting down to doing it. There again it's just past 9.00 am so if I go and get started now I may have 200 sensible words by midday.
 
And then I'll go out and try and catch the flying pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment