Monday 27 April 2015

The Nameless One


is no longer nameless and had I time I would make this a longer post about him. However I am currently running round like the proverbial headless chicken in an attempt to get myself ready for yet another trip to Scotland's central belt starting at the crack of dawn tomorrow.
 
I generally pride myself on travelling very light, and as far as clothes go this trip is no exception, but as it is basically working time, and as the relentless wheel that is my Gaelic course continues come rain, shine, or trips on boats and busses I will be weighed down with laptop, folders, notebooks, study books, non-study books and some knitting. So my bag will be full, assuming I ever get round to packing it.
 
Meanwhile the new grandson rejoices in the name of Marcus Cavan, which fortunately we both love.

No comments:

Post a Comment