Monday 9 September 2013

I'm Tired.

For a few weeks now I've been having some pretty unpleasant medical tests, and although everyone along the way assured me they were being ultra cautious and there was 'probably nothing to worry about', and although on the surface I was reassured by that and 'not worrying', it wasn't until last Thursday when I saw the consultant and got the all clear that I realised how much I had been worrying.
 
The Cat Lorenzo has also decided that it's much more fun to bring live prey into the house and let it go than just lay dead voles at our feet and this has led to some very disturbed nights. Especially since the OH feels obliged to capture and rescue the said prey which, in the case of some rather nifty fast moving Orkney mice, takes some doing.
 
And today I went into college and did some concentrated work. And met someone new to talk to - my study mate as it were. And came home on the bus with some people I know and who I talked to all the way home.
 
I assume all these things have contributed to the fact that I feel absolutely knackered and am already contemplating bed at the very early hour, for me, of 10.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment