Tuesday 27 September 2022

Update

 I have been unwell for a few days, in fact I felt so bad that yesterday I rang the doctor's surgery. This is not something I do very often, so it was a shame that I got no reply; yesterday being one of those weird days when NHS Orkney has a public holiday that is unknown to everyone else, except a few other NHS regions in Scotland who also have it. 

I won't rehearse the whole sorry tale of the day, but I got looked at eventually.  I've got a post op infection in one of my incision sites, the wound has been cleaned out and I have a week's course of antibiotics. So I hope very much that at the end of that week I will be feeling back to normal; partly because we have things to do and places to go  but party because just now I feel like a very hard wrung out rag and I don't like it one little bit. Most of me aches, the bits that don't ache are painful and I am so lethargic you wouldn't believe. Honestly I've had more wear our of my dressing gown in the past few days than in the whole of the rest of the several years I have owned it. Also I have lost my hairbrush. Which is annoying. 

Still why don't  I give you a lovely garden picture from our trip to North Wales because I am well aware I have yet write up the rest of that on here. I hope to feel up to that soon. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Anne, I’m so sorry. I was hoping it would all go off without a hitch. I hope you’re feeling more like yourself again soon. Have you tried looking in the fridge for your hairbrush? That’s where the things I lose often turn up…..

    ReplyDelete