Tuesday 19 July 2022

Yes I'm Back, but ...

aware that I am hopelessly behind with the blog. 

I didn't manage to finish Prague before I went away, and now I have the Gaskell Society Conference, and a fabulous few days in Wales to write up. Only I can't do it now, because our return to Orkney was delayed by two days due to ferry problems and so we had only this morning to get the house as ready as we could for the arrival of our daughter in law and two grandsons from Canada. I'm not likely to have much time to blog while they're here and their visit will be yet another thing to record here  in due course. Oh my! will I ever catch up? 

However, remember the time recently when we  went to a jeweller in Glasgow to order a 'sparkly thing'? 


Nice, isn't it? 

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous! And enjoy the visit. We’ll still be here when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete