Friday 10 June 2022

I Did A Jigsaw!

 I know, I used to do them all the time. But after Christmas I was really struggling; I tried with three different puzzles and finally came to the reluctant conclusion that my sight was such that I just couldn't manage them any more. 

But this week I did one; from start to finish. Hooray! It was this one


It was not nearly as much fun to do as I anticipated; possibly because the colours were a bit dull, possibly because half the books on there I had never heard of, possibly because the pieces didn't fit together as smoothly as they do with a Ravensburger or a Schmitt puzzle. 

But the great thing was that I managed to finish it. which was such a joyous thing. The puzzle itself is now destined for the library; what could be a more suitable library puzzle than one which features 40 classic book covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment