Monday 23 September 2019

Look What Postie Brought

while I was away.


Do you know it wasn't nearly as exciting holding it in my hands as I thought it would be? Maybe it's too soon after the event. And I certainly didn't sit down and read it once I got home on Saturday night. In fact I do wonder if I will ever read it again. 

Never mind. It looks quite smart and is proof that I haven't wasted the last six years doing nothing I suppose. Graduation is on Friday and as Son No 1 is coming all the way from Toronto for it, I very much hope I will be feeling some excitement then! 

2 comments:

  1. Now it really *is* all over! Good luck with whatever you do next, and I shall be thinking of you on Friday 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're truly accomplished! You should be very proud too. Please take lots of photos on Friday.

    take care

    ReplyDelete