Wednesday 25 September 2019

How Lovely are These?


Flowers from a friend who has come to Orkney for my graduation on Friday We met up today for lunch and a catch up on our news and she presented me with this beautiful congratulatory bouquet of roses and lilies. 

I have taken two photos of these, and neither is satisfactory but for good measure here's my other attempt. 


Maybe I'll have another go tomorrow. Meanwhile my graduation dress has arrived, I bought new (heeled) shoes while I was away, today my hair was turned a beautiful copper beech colour, I have bought some new ear-rings which I am hoping will arrive tomorrow, possibly while I am out having my fingernails given a copper shine. With all the fuss anyone would think it was like a wedding day ...! And maybe it is, just a bit. 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I shall be thinking of you 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete