Wednesday 4 September 2019

Free at last, free at last!

I think that, apart from the fun bit of dressing up and graduating at the end of the month, I am done with the Ph D. 

I have thought this before. First when I submitted the finished version, but then it was 'prepare for the viva'. Then again, after the viva,, but then I had to see to the minor corrections. Then again when the corrections were signed off, but then there was admin stuff.

Over the last couple of days I have been dealing with the problem of getting an actual physical bound copy (harder than you might think when you live where I do and nobody local does anything but spiral binding which does not cut the mustard) and fiddling with a lot of forms that have to go with the bound copy to the library at Aberdeen University. I've probably been stressing about it all far too much, but you do have to get these little details right.

But the files have gone off to the printers, and they get to do all the rest. So there you go.

I. Am. Done.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! At last 😁😁😁😁😁 Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

    ReplyDelete