Monday 28 May 2018

How did that happen?



The title is a disingenuous,  specious and rhetorical question, because I know perfectly well how it happened. I foolishly checked some of the For Sale posts in the UK Ravelry group, saw these and bought them. I shouldn't have done it, because I have more than enough wool to keep me knitting for many years already, not to mention that I am currently on  a determined drive to knit up as much wool as I already have as quickly as possible while I am not studying. It was therefore extremely stupid of me to buy this  and I am cross with myself for doing it , just like I'm cross with myself when I eat chocolate.

It is a small (very small) consolation that I do at least know what I plan to do with most of it.

2 comments:

  1. That bottom lot looks rather nice . . . (I have some norwegian wool gifted to me by a friend, no, sorry, GIVEN to me by a friend, having written that I realised it sounds awfully pretentious and false! - anyway, it's lovely, a bit finer then DK, and I have still not worked out what to do with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of it as insulation 😉😉

    ReplyDelete