Sunday 14 May 2017

Meh!

It has been rather too long since I last updated the blog, but I have been totally without the energy to do so.
 
This is something that has been, in management-speak, 'issue led' , although not in quite the same way as management ever means it.

I have issues with family, and eyesight, and weight, and having too many things to do, and deadlines and spending too much time looking at screens and people expecting things of me and all sorts. Issues all over the shop.
 
The result is that I have become quite growly and  quite behind with stuff and have resorted to sleeping too much and wasting too much time on Facebook and playing computer games.

I have today managed to force myself into doing 'stuff' and with luck will manage that again tomorrow. And I may manage a proper blog post too. It's not that I don't have things to write about, it's just that I can't work up the energy or enthusiasm for it. Or for much else either.
 
Still, tomorrow, as Scarlett said, is another day.

1 comment: