Monday 6 March 2017

Up, up and away....

So having got myself up at the crack of dawn in order to pack I am now in that limbo where you're all ready to go somewhere but it's too soon to set off, which only makes me think that a) I didn't need to be up quite that early after all and/or b) I have probably forgotten something vital.
 
It doesn't help that I am packing two bags; one to take with me today and another to follow in the car on Friday but I daresay I'll be grateful for the split when I only have some not too heavy hand- luggage to cope with  at Glasgow Airport.
 
I am not taking my laptop, and I don't fancy struggling to get access to this to post on my tablet, which in any case is not nearly so easy  to write on, so I'm about to fall silent for a couple of weeks.
 
Think of me rattling from Glasgow to Edinburgh to Perth to Leeds and to Inverness and then having 4 days off once I'm back.
 
See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. LOL - that'll teach me to be clever. I did have the word 'waves' at the start of that comment, but I used the wrong brackets so it's been stripped! Ooh, err!

    ReplyDelete