Thursday 23 July 2015

And She's Back


She, being me. I am also fairly exhausted, determined never again to go away for almost six weeks en bloc and contemplating several days when I shall be doing very little but unpacking, washing, ironing, tidying up and cleaning.
 
I will however take a moment here to bask in a bit of glory; my Gaelic assessment results arrived while I was away and I got a Grade A and an average overall mark of 82%. To say that I was surprised is an understatement, but obviously very pleased as well. It does encourage me to continue.
 
And now before I forget I must go and renew some horribly horribly overdue library books. It's a good thing they don't levy fines for late books here in Orkney.
 
Pics of some of the excitement from when I was away to come over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, well done! That's brilliant news! 👏👏👏👏

    Thank you for the postcard. I've never been to Stirling, I didn't realise what a beauty the castle is.

    ReplyDelete