Monday 3 December 2012

Putting Off Posting

We have a cat - well, no, that's not true, we have four cats, but the one on my mind at present is the oldest of the four. She is very poorly: despite the vet's best efforts this morning she doesn't seem terribly interested in eating, although she is drinking so I suppose that's something. Anyway, no intention of giving everyone a blow by blow, becasue I realise that although she's very precious to us, she's not a prioroty for anyone else. I am in a bit of a state though and not really up to thinking about much else, including both the blog and Christmas. I know there are worse things in the world than a failing cat, but this is my failing cat, and as such is filling my  mind to the exclusion of most other things.
I'll be back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment