Yes we're back and I'll be chronicling our adventures (and shopping - mainly mine but not quite all) over the course of the next few days. But first I must own up to a mistake in my post about the May books which was pointed out to me by an eagle eyed reader ( thanks, real and not sarcastic, C!)
As she pointed out I had put a photo of Curtain Up at the top of the post and then referred to the book as Ballet Shoes. Sorry for any confusion my wool gathering may have caused; it was definitely Curtain Up that I read in May. Not nearly as good as I remember Ballet Shoes to have been tbh.
Anyway I'm madly catching up with post-holiday chores this morning so that I can watch Wimbledon guilt free this afternoon, but just wanted to set the record straight before starting on more interesting posts over the next few days.
Ballet Shoes is indeed massively better than Curtain Up!
ReplyDelete