Saturday 29 October 2016

Projetc 60 Number 36 - Gelled nails.


This is a bit of a compromise one. I originally intended to get nail extensions which my sister used to get done all the time. When I made enquiries at a local salon though I got told that 'no-body really does nail extensions anymore, they're bad for your real nails, people get gelled instead'. So I signed up to get 'gelled', and today was the day.

I opted for a sparkly gel, but as it wasn't quite dark enough once it was on the nails  had to have an extra darker top coat, which means they're not quite as sparkly as I might have liked.

Here's a picture. Or two.


 
 
I quite like them. It wasn't as exciting as I like my Project 60 things to be perhaps, and they would look better if I could grow my nails longer; sadly they have a tendency to break or split which means keeping them short.

2 comments:

  1. They look fab - such nicely-shaped nails, too! I am very jealous 😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to have the Saltire design on them? Or better.. the Scottish Opera logo. That'd look good

    ReplyDelete