Thursday 24 September 2015

Project 60 - Number Thirteen.





Yup, it's trying Yoga.

I have often wondered about giving this a go since it is supposed to keep you supple and also help with stress and anxiety. So spurred on by the Project 60 thing, this was the year when I actually signed up for a class.
 
I have to say that the Supper Room at the Town Hall, where the class is held, looks nothing like that beach  in the picture and nor do the students look anything like those in the picture either. But come on, it was never going to be like that! I did know.
 
I have been twice. There are ten classes in the session and I shall carry on until I have done the ten but I don't think I will be signing up to continue.
 
I didn't know quite what to expect, but I do know it wasn't what I got. It all seems a bit random and unstructured to be honest. Also, it was obviously developed for men and women with flat chests. Sadly I do not fall into either of those categories.
 
All in all I'd rather be doing Tai Chi. But it's another one off the list.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not having a sufficiently flat chest - that's why yoga and I parted company, too!

    ReplyDelete