Tuesday 24 December 2013

Oh Look, It's Christmas!

 
I can't believe how this has suddenly arrived. When last I looked it was 28th November and now it's Christmas Eve. Have spent the last few days in Useless Headless Chicken Mode but somehow have arrived at 24th with everything done bar a bit of last minute wrapping which I shall do later today. This afternoon I'm going to bake. Not quite sure what, possibly lemon drizzle cake, possibly another go at stollen, maybe some gingerbread - who knows? I'll see how I feel when I get into the kitchen.
 
In other news, just for a change for Orkney at Christmas, it's blowing a gale. And has been for days. On the upside son number two got home no bother on Sunday, which made a pleasant change from last years travel related panics and we're all here, snug and warm and relaxed and cheerful.
 
Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment