Thursday 4 July 2013

What I Did in June

Well, I managed to get a bit more done in June than I did in May (detention for the mutterer at the back who just said 'Well, that wouldn't be difficult') Not much of it is all that good, but for the record:-

a no sew cushion, which looks sort of OK, but the fabric stretched and distorted and to be honest I think the cushion itself was a bit big for the size of the cover. I can say that because I didn't cut the fabric, it all came to me as a 'ready to go' bag.




a small blanket for a premature baby. I acquired the wool for this in an odd way when we went to Devon and really I just wanted to use it up. It will be off to Bonnie Babies (which is a charity I knit for off and on and support all the time)  very soon, possibly with a warning on the outside of the envelope that the organiser needs to put on sunglasses before she opens it up.


Bright, isn't it?

and finally, I finished the napkins for the local WI Group Work for the annual competition. The overall theme for everyone is Black and White an our groups theme is Tea for Two. Hence the two napkins



I'm not 100% happy with them, but equally they're not a disaster, and the main thing is they are finally done and I can stop worrying about whether or not I will get them finished in time!
 
Still hoping to up my productivity rate for the current month.


No comments:

Post a Comment